Your staff are the frontline of your business!
Sometimes your customers aren't happy!
Sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are wrong, rude, pushy, manipulative and aggressive!
Let us customise an interactive half or full-day program to help your staff provide the best service to your customers, while minimising negative outcomes for your business.
We will explore:
- What customers really expect
- Why exceptional service is really so important
in the current climate
- Why customers complain
- A model* for approaching and handing difficult
customer service situations
- How to apply the model* (including practise
and feedback opportunities on how they
handle a range of realistic scenarios
- Self-assessment activities to encourage
- Real-life issues in a problem-solving
- How to apply this learning back on-the-job.
* We can customise the program around your model and service standards, or help you develop your own model using ours as a starting point.
We can develop scenarios to match the types of situations that they are likely to face on the job.
(Click here to read about our programs for
Managers and Team Leaders of
customer service personnel)
A great way to reinforce your company's policies and key practices!
Available as a 1-day or more-day program.
Because no two companies require exactly the same thing,
let us tailor an outline that best fits your company's needs,
culture and policies.
As with all of our programs, this program can be delivered anywhere in Australia.
Our GST-inclusive price includes:
all training resources, and
post-program follow-up tools.
Our consultants have provided in-house customer service related training to thousands of personnel across the country, from organisations such as:
- Banyule City Council,
- Deakin University,
- Department of Justice (Vic),
- Dux Hot Water,
- Pathcare Consulting Pathologists,
- RMIT University,
- Southern Health Network,
- Transfield Services,
- Wyndham City Council,
- Yarra Trams,
- As well as hundreds of personnel on public
programs across Australia.
Click here for feedback from previous training participants.
This highly interactive program uses a range of activities
including: Formal presentations, Self-assessments, Case
studies, Group discussions, Skill Practise activities, and
Post-program action plans. We can also include ongoing
Participants will receive a comprehensive Resource Pack including
a range of articles, activities and useful tools to assist in the
integration of their learning back on-the-job.
For further information on this or other programs, Contact us.