To your customers, you are the organisation!
Your organisation is only as good as it was last time your customers made contact with it (and you)!
Customer service is everything, and everything is customer service!
Let us customise a program for your staff who are involved in delivering high quality customer service in person, on the phone or by e-mail.
Click here to read about our programs for Managers
and Team Leaders of customer service personnel.
Click here to read about our longer program in Dealing with Difficult Customer Service Situations.
We have facilitated customised programs for thousands of staff from across
the private and public sectors.
In our standard program, which is fully customisable, we define and explore what maximum impact customer service really is and how it is critical to organisational success.
Our 1-day program focuses on:
- Who are our customers, really?
- Critical customer expectations
- Guidelines for maximum impact service: in person, on the phone
and through e-mail
- Internal customer service
- Dealing with difficult customer service situations
- Self-assessment activities to encourage self-responsibility
- Problem-solving workshop discussions
- Action planning.
This program can be tailored to reflect your corporate priorities:
- Explore & celebrate what's being done well, and
- Identify strategies for the team to maintain and improve
the level of service that they provide.
- Include a team-building focus,
- Explore standards for internal customer service,
- Develop acceptable scripts,
- Refine procedures, or
- Include skill-practice activities to further develop your staff
members' skill levels.
A great way to reinforce your company's policies and key practices!
Available as a 1/2-day, 1-day or more-day program.
Because no two companies require exactly the same thing, let us tailor
an outline that best fits your company's needs, culture and policies.
As with all of our programs, this program can be delivered anywhere in Australia.
Our GST-inclusive price includes: all training resources,
and post-program follow-up tools.
Our consultants have provided in-house customer service related training to thousands of personnel across the country, from organisations such as:
- Banyule City Council,
- Deakin University,
- Department of Justice (Vic),
- Dux Hot Water,
- Pathcare Consulting Pathologists,
- RMIT University,
- Southern Health Network,
- Transfield Services,
- Wyndham City Council,
- Yarra Trams,
- As well as hundreds of personnel on public programs
Click here for feedback from previous training participants.
This highly interactive program uses a range of activities including:
Formal presentations, Self-assessments, Case studies, Group
discussions and Post-program action plans.
Participants will receive a comprehensive Resource Pack including
a range of articles, activities and useful tools to assist in the
integration of their learning back on-the-job.
For further information on this or other programs, Contact us.