One day that could change the way that you manage people!
Maximise your individuals
"If only they'd done what I told them!"
"If only they'd used their common sense!"
Giving people instructions is only part of the equation when it comes to managing performance, and unfortunately common sense isn't quite as common as we might like, so we'd better not rely on it.
This high-impact 1-day Seminar is for busy managers, supervisors and leaders who rely on people doing good work consistently (even when they aren't watching). It also explores how to get the best for your staff, and get the best out of them, long-term.
You will learn how to:
- Apply a powerful model for managing performance
- Define what you want a completed job or task to look like, and
- Communicate these expectations to the staff member
- Tailor your delegations to manage the staff member's motivators and communication preferences (and get the work done)
- Give clear and useful instructions
- Monitor performance without micro-managing or watching over people's shoulders
- Give effective performance feedback
- Transfer this learning back on the job
The Seminar will be led by Jeff Podbury, our Principal Consultant who has trained, coached and nurtured thousands of leaders, managers and supervisors across a range of industries and sectors Australia wide.
This program links seamlessly with our 'Maximise your team' program and our 'Maximise your difficult performance conversations' program.
Includes: a comprehensive resource kit complete with re-usable tools, access to a range of online post-program resources and self-assessments.
Got several managers who need this package?
The seminar content can be fully tailored to reflect the areas most relevant to your organisation. We can add, delete or expand topic areas as you prefer, and customise the program to reflect your policies and culture.
Got only one or two managers who need this package?
We can work through this in a 1 on 1 or small-group coaching environment.
For a quote, including more information on how we can structure the program to meet your organisation's needs, Contact Us.
As with all of our programs, this program can be delivered anywhere in Australia.