Facilitating with Maximum impact
(Group facilitation skills)
For staff with responsibility for facilitating learning activities, problem-solving activities, focus-groups etc.
This program explores the range of skills required to effectively facilitate adult groups:
- Clarifying the objectives and needs of the group
- Stages of group development
- Group dynamics and group-think
- Practical facilitation strategies: structured & unstructured
- Leading successful de-briefs
- Managing dominant and challenging behaviours
- Keeping on track
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the activity
- Problem-solving workshop
Available as a 1 or 2 day program.
The package can be fully tailored to reflect the areas most relevant to your organisation. We can add, delete or expand topic areas as you prefer, and customise the program to reflect your policies and culture.
For a quote, including more information on how we can structure the program to meet your organisation's needs, Contact Us.
As with all of our programs, this program can be delivered anywhere in Australia.