Understand your team members
DiSC is a simple to understand model with a range of easy to use instruments that can help you identify your own behavioural profile, or those of other members of your team.
- Why are some people louder than others?
- Why are some better at detail?
- Why are others constantly talking or networking?
The DiSC model and tool, based on the work of William Marston, can help you and your team members:
- Identify behavioural tendencies and strengths (as well as potential weaknesses),
- Value other people’s different approaches, and
- Adapt their communication and interaction strategies that can be useful in helping you manage your dealings and potential conflicts with others more effectively.
We have a range of low cost, high-impact tools that we can use, according to your budget, and program needs.
For more information on how DiSC can be of use for you, and your team contact us.
Contact us for a no obligation Proposal and Quotation.